Friday, May 8, 2009

Banned Drugs

So this morning I woke up with a pulled achilles. I have no idea how I did it. Last night when I went to bed I was fine and this morning it was no good.

So I ask someone at work today if they have some ibuprofen or acetaminophen. They just looked at me like I was crazy. They didnt know what I was talking about. So we discuss this for a short period and came to the conclusion that I would benefit from some antinflamatory.

They gave me this package called nimesuliae. I didnt know what it was. The package they gave me was a powder that I mixed with some water and drank. It taked like lemons. Obviously I wanted to know what this drug was.

A quick little google search led me to the wikipedia for this drug. As it turns out this drug has been banned from EVERYWHERE besides Italy because of its toxicity to the liver. As you continue to read it points out that it is not banned from Italy because Italy is corrupt. Remember those movies about the Mafia? They are true. The prime minister of Italy is in the Mafia and has been for his entire life. Everyone knows it and nobody cares. The entire south of Italy is run by the Mafia. If you feel like some amusing reading do a search for the prime minister of Italy. The most amusing report on him is his love for 18 year old girls. Hes about 70.

Anyway, if I die from liver failure let it go, we dont want to make the Mafia angry.


Oh yeah, on a side note, you can buy cellulite dissolver with a bottle and syringe on the street here.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus....what I have learned from your trip is that Italy is an F'd up place.

    SYRINGE???? Who injects cellulite dissolver into themselves without knowing what it is? Italians I suppose.

    ReplyDelete