Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things that make me laugh at the market

As I said before there is the largest market in europe outside my door on saturdays. If you count the food, shoe and meat parts then its about 20ish square blocks of market. So obviously I love crowded places for shopping so I like to go to this market on saturday.

I acutlly tried to get some fruit today, I left without any.

So walking around the "antique" part of the market is pretty fun though. Everyone sells ANYTHING. Its like a big garage sale of used crap. I am pretty sure the majority is stolen. How does someone obtain 50 pairs of new shoes in their boxes. And not the same shoe in different sizes. Random shoes. Also cell phone chargers, 1000's of them. Giant piles. DVD's and video games, piles.

There are however some things that old and should be bought by me very soon. These include but are not limited to;

remote controls. random piles of remote controls for someones old tv or vcr. Not programmable ones. I guess if you lost yours and someone had the same tv as you, you would be luck.

Old video cameras. Remember those big ones that would take a full vcr tape. I found them. They are all here.

Nintendo systems. If I knew it worked I would totally buy it and sell it on ebay for 200 dollars. I really dont think the homeless guy that is selling it knows what he has. He also has a sega. Not the "newer" sega genisis when it became 16bit, but the old 8bit one.

I think there was a bottle of open cough syrup.

The las thing I can remember is probably worth 500 dollars. It was a barbie typewritter. I am still thinking about going back to buy it from the guy. I dont know how much it costs but I bet if I sold it on ebay its easily worth 500.

that about that, I am hungry, should I eat shitty pasta that I make myself or go get a pizza for 4 dollars. Hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome... the only flaw in your plan is that after you buy this stuff and then sell it on ebay, how are you going to ship it to them. You and I both know any profits will be eaten up funding Italy's Postal Service. Actually, that's probably how they got all that crap.. people were selling it all on ebay and then it gets to the post office and they're like.. 'pfft we're not working today' and they throw it in a pile out back.. next thing you know the bum drinking a bottle of cough syrup bags up all the stuff and sells it in the market. I'm sorry if your head just exploded, I have a way with these things.

    ReplyDelete